Rannu Apostolic Orthodox Church
The Apostolic Orthodox Church was built from 1899 to 1901 and consecrated on 5 May 1905 to celebrate Jesus going to Jerusalem. The activities of the Orthodox congregation were terminated in 1961 and the church was used as the warehouse of a collective farm. In the 1980s, Rannu State Farm decided to make amends for the injustice and restored the church. Rannu Congregation of the Estonian New Apostolic Church uses the building today.